- Nu-Con Ltd
- Validated Electrical & Automation
- End User:
- Pfizer (Wyeth Nutritionals, China)
Nu-Con Ltd engaged our services to work with Pfizer’s Wyeth Nutritionals in China. Our assignment was to validate electrical and automation solutions for an infant formula production facility. Communicating with stakeholders from multiple geographies and co-ordinating many global vendors and on-site trades, we supplied all services and hardware.
This significant project successfully concluded in 2010 thanks to detailed, quality engineering, and a disciplined approach to design and implementation, that allowed validation and Plant commissioning to proceed smoothly.
- Functional Design development, PLC, SCADA design and configuration
- Fully documented validation of electrical and automation engineering using GAMP5 methodology
- Design and sub contract of MCC & Field panel construction
- Electrical design installation and supervision
- Commissioning, Training and Support
- Integration and management of Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) system
- Delivering a project in China, including sourcing of contractors and equipment
- Co-ordination with multiple global vendors
- Integration with S88 Batch Control System
- Full Validation using GAMP5 methodology
Rockwell ControlLogix PLC with 1,600 I/O.
Wonderware ArchestrA SCADA with integrated InBatch
2 x Form 4a MCC’s
15 x Remote IO panels
NZ Controls provided full Electrical and Automation services including
hardware procurement for the Powder Handling component of the Greenfield
Infant Formula Production facility in Suzhou, China.
significant project was successfully completed in 2010. Success was
attributed to detailed, quality engineering, and a disciplined approach
to design and implementation, allowing validation and commissioning to
proceed smoothly and on time.